- What is Palestine-Israel? Sonia Weaver: Former MCC Palestine representative Sonia K. Weaver presents some of the questions Mennonite workers in Palestine regularly receive from supporters in Canada, the United States, and beyond, along with straightforward answers.
- Occupied with Nonviolence, Jean Zaru: Jean Zaru, the longtime activist and Quaker leader from Ramallah, discusses the pain and central convictions that animate Christian nonviolence and activity today.
- Justice and Only Justice: A Palestinian Theology of Liberation, Naim Ateek: A bestselling theological work by MCC partner and Anglical priest Naim Ateek, this book discusses a biblical approach to Palestinians’ struggle for liberation and the problems and prospects for peace among Palestinians and Israeli Jews.
- Whose Land? Whose Promise? Gary Burge: An exploration of evangelical attitudes towards the politics and theology surrounding Israel and Palestine through personal anecdotes and biblical exegesis, written by Wheaton College professor Gary Burge.
- An Israeli in Palestine, Jeff Halper: Israeli anthropologist and activist Jeff Halper reflects on his journey “beyond the membrane” that shields his people from the harsh realities of Palestinian life.
- Blood Brothers, Elias Chacour and David Hazard: In Blood Brothers, Chacour blends his riveting life story with historical research to reveal a little-known side of the Arab-Israeli conflict and the birth of modern Israel.
- Under Vine and Fig Tree, Alain Epp Weaver (Ed.): Rooted in MCC’s nearly six decades of work alongside Palestinians and Israelis, Under Vine and Fig Tree examines ways in which the Bible has been used to justify violence and dispossession and ways it can be received as a life-giving word for Palestinians and Israelis wishing to live securely under their own vines and fig trees.
- Unfortunately, It Was Paradise, Mahmoud Darwish: A collection of poetry by Palestine’s foremost poet, Mahmoud Darwish, both critically acclaimed and beloved by the general population.
*Taken from the MCC Palestine Update blog.